Warrior's Battle Shout

Me....Bash...more

Moderators: Admin, Gamemaster

BurnDaTree
Voice of Hogger

Warrior's Battle Shout

Postby BurnDaTree » Thu May 26, 2016 5:24 pm

Has anybody had any issues using Battle Shout? I'm not sure if I'm just unfamiliar with how it works in Vanilla or if it's indeed a bug, which is why I'm posting here and not reporting it as a bug.

I can't use it in combat and out of combat it seems to only cast half of the time. Could it be something on my end or has anyone else had an issue? I couldn't find anything related to the topic.

Any help would be appreciated. :-)
Zardian
Voice of Amnennar the Coldbringer

Re: Warrior's Battle Shout

Postby Zardian » Thu May 26, 2016 5:45 pm

That is definately some sort of a local glitch, the ability on rebirth works fine and always has, ive never heard of anyone having the issues youre describing.
Start by closing the client and deleting the "WDB" folder. This is a cache folder and if youve played on other servers or downloaded your client from somewhere and it included this folder already it may contain conflicting files causing all sorts of very odd errors.
If that doesnt work disable all addons and re-enable them one by one.
If that doesnt work re-aquire the client completely.
Better known as Stromgar nowadays
BurnDaTree
Voice of Hogger

Re: Warrior's Battle Shout

Postby BurnDaTree » Thu May 26, 2016 5:54 pm

Yeah its definitely an addon issue, I'm running through them all now to see which one is the conflict. I'll post back when I find it just in case anybody else has an issue with it. Thanks for the help!

Edit: Found the issue. It's conflicting with an addon called Warrior Button. (Which in all honesty I don't even know what it does. Only downloaded it because it was warrior specific).

Edit 2: Nvm, I guess its designed to "hook" to the battle shout ability so you can mash it to perform your rotation. If anybody is wondering.

Return to “Warrior”