Latency problem

Issues with the client installation? Problem to connect to our server? Ask right away and we'll try to solve it with you.

Moderators: Admin, Gamemaster

Zaibart
Voice of Hogger

Latency problem

Postby Zaibart » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:11 am

Hey. After today's hotfix for AQ20/AQ40, my latency started to go up like 600-700ms. Disconnected 4-5 times while in an instance. I only cleared WDB folder after shutdown. Checked my connection and nothing is wrong. Is it only me or anyone else getting same problem?
Wyke
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Re: Latency problem

Postby Wyke » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:35 am

The first thing to identify is whether the latency issue is specific to you or all players, and by the lack of responses to your post I would assume its local to your ISP. If the issue persists then please let us know, but I am personally connecting with no increased latency.

If you want to identify the point of increased latency I can possibly help, but this may be a temporary issue that will sort itself out. It could be one of the "nodes" in your connection is being delayed either due to your ISP or a DDOS attack on one of those nodes. If this problem continues for more than 12hrs, post agin that you still need help and I will try to help you identify where the problem may be. I am not a networking genius, but some quick and easy tests can identify potential issues.

Return to “Installation/Connection Help”