Paladin issues

Postby Judgement » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:58 pm

kawklee
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Re: Paladin issues

Postby kawklee » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:17 pm

1 - COPIED

- I know a bug with [Divine Shield]

- Currently, when in Lava [Divine Shield] does not make you immune to Lava Damage

- You could reproduce this by being a Paladin, casting [Divine Shield] and going in Blackrock Mountain Lava

- Lots of links to evidence [just one] (bug discussed, identified, and fixed on Feenix):

https://github.com/FeenixServerProject/ ... ssues/2909
Kagmek
Voice of Archmage Arugal

Postby Kagmek » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:42 pm

2 - COPIED

There is a bug with Blessing of Wisdom, if someone you gave blessing of wisdom to enters combat it puts the caster of the buff in combat when it ticks. It has caused many raid wipes, and may be one of the reasons we get so many stuck in combat bugs in raids, I don't see combat bugs happen nearly as often in horde raids.

Bug with Blessing of Wisdom

Puts caster in combat

Shouldn't put caster in combat

Have a paladin buff someone, have the buffed person aggro a trash mob in MC while the paladin is further away, the mob will be in combat with the paladin as well, when at that distance it shouldn't of been.
Muggle
Admin
Admin

Postby Muggle » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:38 am

kawklee
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Postby kawklee » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:48 pm

3 - COPIED

I know a bug with Divine Shield + Blessing of Sacrifice

When blessing of sacrifice is active, when the buffed player takes damage the paladin takes damage. However, when you case divine shield this damage should stop, as you're immune to all damage. Currently there's a bug where you can use divine shield and still take damage from blessing of sacrifice.

This is a bug because DS makes you IMMUNE to ALL damage.

I'll find more links on it, but here are links to other private servers that have recognized and fixed this bug.

https://github.com/FeenixServerProject/ ... ssues/4206

https://github.com/FeenixServerProject/ ... ssues/3335
kawklee
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Postby kawklee » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:54 pm

4 - COPIED

I know a bug for Divine Shield + Knockdown effects

Divine Shield should make you immune to any and all negative effects, such as stuns, movement impairing effects, snares, etc.

However, it seems that knockdowns still go through DS even though you should be immune. You don't take any damage, but your character is still thrown to the floor and you stop casting.

You can test this by having a Gurubashi axe thrower do his spinning-axe-throwing-move and using divine shield during it. You stop taking damage, but your character is still perennially knocked over. This is a bug, as your character should be rendered immune to any effects.

I can't find any posts on this yet, with Kronos+Nost releasing ZG soon, maybe they'll discover this issue and discuss it as well, or maybe they've already fixed it. As is though, its a problem. I tried searching divine shield + knockdown and derivatives of this on google but couldn't find anything.
Photo
Voice of Scarlet Commander Mograine

Postby Photo » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:21 am

5 - COPIED

Paladin Issue: There are two Seal of Righteousness spells in my spellbook at level 4.

1 effect on both of the spells doesn't work.

On the first spell, the Judgement spell won't work properlly.
On the second, more or less identical spell, the Judgement works, but the proc on hit does not.
Zentharos
Voice of Hogger

Postby Zentharos » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:11 pm

You can delete this post.
Last edited by Zentharos on Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Judgement
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Postby Judgement » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:17 pm

You need to post evidence for your claims in regards of bugs, such as links to clear sources. It's all laid out in the guide post on how to make these reports.

"I remember so" is not valid form of evidence. I will leave your post up for now so you may fill it up with the requirements to be accepted as report but as such it's incomplete.
Anarion
Voice of Hogger

Postby Anarion » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:14 pm

- Reckoning the Protection Paladin talent is bugged. IDs are 20177, 20179, 20180, 20181, and 20182 for Ranks 1-5 respectively.
- It should give you phantom attack charges when you are crit (At a 100% rate at 5/5), so when you attack someone after being crit 4 times while not auto-attacking you will hit them instantly with 5 attacks. At this time it does not.

- If you get crit and then attack someone in melee you will not receive any extra attacks, no matter how many times.

Additionally if you have retribution aura active and are crit in melee, at the second crit and beyond you'll auto-hit the person critting you even if you're facing away and not attacking. If you attack it will reset to the point where you need to be crit twice for this effect to happen again

Edit: Additionally, if you get crit while stunned or casting, you will not do the auto-hit.

Return to “Bug Processing”