Paladin issues

Help us to help you!

Moderators: Admin, Gamemaster, Developer

Malkaviano
Voice of Hogger

Re: Paladin issues

Postby Malkaviano » Thu May 19, 2016 2:01 am

Are you updating the bug fixes? Because it looks like people are just listing it and no action was taken.

Some reports are from 2015.

I know u need to erase this post, but plz update the bug list. I dont want to believe this bugs are still in game.
Smiter
Voice of Hogger

Postby Smiter » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:28 pm

Hey can an admin take a look in the pally forums and look at the SoC is bugged thread. Major bug for ret pallies and the thread provides plenty of evidence
Mehshack
Voice of Hogger

Postby Mehshack » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:47 am

6 - Copied

Heya fellow buff bots,

After raiding with other paladins I've noticed a particular bug...

Problem: Casting Seal of Light and then using Judgement on a target that has a Judgement of Wisdom debuff will remove that Judgement of Wisdom debuff and apply Judgement of Light.

How it should work: Judgement of Light should be applied without removing Judgement of Wisdom.

How to reproduce it: Cast Judgement, after using Seal of Light (Rank 4), on a target that has Judgement of Wisdom (Rank 3).

Evidence to show how it should be: is the best source I could find from retail, but if you keep a close eye on the debuffs shown for Ragnaros, at around 39 seconds in you can see Shadow Word: Pain falls off and Judgement of Light is applied (while Judgement of Wisdom is up of course).
Twobutton
Voice of Amnennar the Coldbringer

Postby Twobutton » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:32 pm

I was doing some test duels with Madson the other day when i realized his halbeard of smiting or whatever it's called procs from judgement of command. I always knew this was supposed to work like this but since i could never get a fireball from my Sulfuras hand of Ragnaros i assumed judgements and weapon chance on hits were just broken overall. But now i see it's my weapon that's broken and not the other way around and that kind of sucks so if you could take a look at this soon i would really appreciate it.
Closius
Voice of Hogger

Postby Closius » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:27 am

Retribution Aura should be yellow damage.

I knew something didn't look quite right with ret aura damage being white, since I recalled it being yellow back in vanilla retail. Here is a video form the era -- famous PVP paladin using ret aura at the 10:20 mark:

Thank you,
Closius
octav3k
Voice of Archmage Arugal

Postby octav3k » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:52 pm

hammered

Postby hammered » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:55 am

pre-1.9 had it's own charm in a way, but i would definately suggest searching for more examples.

Yes, retribution is supposed to be yellow, not that it changes anything (not based on hit/resistance tables or benefitted by spell damage).
I believe vengeance is not supposed to increase it's damage in 1.12.1 but I might be wrong.

Also, by watching a bit of the video I also noticed him using a PvP mana potion in felwood while killing the warlock/druid combo.
I could also not help but wonder how he unleashed a 2-points reck on the warlock by targetting him 1 second before hitting him. I did not know the "change target - wipe stacks" part of Reckoning was fixed later on, which resulted in it getting nerfed on rebirth.

Jamaz filmed that vid way before the patch we're currently playing in, that's for sure.
kawklee
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Postby kawklee » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:29 pm

Reckoning stacks are lost on rebirth if you change targets?

I'll try to remember how it works, but that doesn't seem right to me.
Atreyu

Postby Atreyu » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:31 pm

Minx
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Postby Minx » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:26 am

Return to “Bug Processing”