Paladin issues

Help us to help you!

Moderators: Admin, Gamemaster, Developer

hammered
Voice of Amnennar the Coldbringer

Re: Paladin issues

Postby hammered » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:10 pm

The so called "reckoning nerf" on rebirth occured before the rogue combo points breaker, it also implemented stacks wipe on death. I remember populous was one of the main pursuers of this being fixed. I can't remember if I have rolled reckoning since (so I am not 100% sure how it works) I only know that I got linked a video of a famous pala jumping down from orgrimmar's AH rooftop to a ton of hordes (while being healed by a priest or two sitting on the roofs), followed by a incredible massacre.

At a timestamp he could be seen changing targets (while obviously having stacks of reckoning - redoubt triggered) and dealing 1 melee hit afterwards. Correct me, (You, GMs and developers who check the rebirth "bugtracker" on a daily basis, called "Paladin issues"), if I am wrong, but that was the only reasonable (ikr) evidence of it working that way in vanilla.
BeJimmiezek
Voice of Hogger

Paladin issues

Postby BeJimmiezek » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:38 pm

Ill re-upload the mobile style tonight when I get back home, that should fix that issue. Chat is a plugin, so Ive added that to the Known Issues.

Return to “Bug Processing”