Re: Warrior issues

Postby tasgall » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:25 pm

Lodbrok / Bjart / Stenmin
Enthrall
Voice of Princess Theradras

Postby Enthrall » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:29 am

x - since been corrected

- I know a bug with Warrior abilities and how they interact with Windfury Totem, Spell ID 8516
-Currently when a Warrior has Windfury and uses a ability that goes off on the next auto attack (ie. Heroic Strike, Cleave) The rage cost will be double the cost of the Heroic strike or Cleave when enough rage is available. The cleave/heroic strike cost will double as if two of the attacks happened but the second auto attack from the windfury doesn't. This leads to excessive rage loss and loss of DPS as the white attack that is supposed to happen doesn't.
- Reproducing this bug is as simple as giving yourself Windfury and using cleave while looking at your rage bar.
- I believe that when a Warrior uses HS/Cleave and Windfury procs it's supposed to do the special attack, then a main hand white attack. Below is my video evidence I've examined supporting my case.

I will go second by second explaining a 10 second fight within the video here:

The 10 seconds are from 2:05 to 2:15.
Important thing to note are, the offhand is a lot faster than the main hand. The main hand swings for around 350 and the offhand is around 180 for reference. Sunder armor is rapidly being applied over the course of time so the physical damage will ramp up at the end. The warrior is in Battle Stance the entire time during these 10 seconds.

2:05 - Auto attacks start. 363 Main hand. 292 Offhand crit.
2:06 - Bloodthirst is dodged.
2:07 - 306 Offhand crit. Main hand misses.
2:08 - Nothing
2:09 - Overpower crits for 971, Windfury procs hit for 471 white damage. 183 Offhand. 434 Mainhand crit.
2:10 - 201 Offhand (The Warrior uses Heroic Strike at this moment!!!!!)
2:11 - 1193 Heroic Strike crit, Windfury procs hit for 431.
2:12 - 774 Main hand crit. Offhand misses
2:13 - 387 Offhand crit
2:14 - 353 Offhand crit. 940 Mainhand crit, Windfury Procs hit for 389.
2:15 - 377 Offhand crit. 4112 Execute crit. 809 Main hand crit.
Last edited by Enthrall on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enthrall
Voice of Princess Theradras

Postby Enthrall » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:28 am

Bump!
I'd like some acknowledgement on my bug report please. I can give more info or details if that'll help :peace:
Judgement
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Postby Judgement » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:40 pm

Ilthukad
Voice of Hogger

Postby Ilthukad » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:41 am

Wipeout
Voice of Archmage Arugal

Postby Wipeout » Tue May 17, 2016 4:22 am

5 - COPIED

Charge/Intercept Speeds

How it works now: If the warrior is slowed, charge/intercept moves to that target at a slowed speed.
How it should work: Always at the full charge/intercept speed

Proof: https://youtu.be/RGBnjELkgok?t=5m40s https://youtu.be/Zf66RNdujqk?t=19m48s https://youtu.be/IqFz_Lytei8?t=15m1s

Why it matters: Charging/intercepting while hamstrung/cripplingpoison/frost effects lead to the warrior reaching his target by the time the stun ends, and the target can be out of range thereby defeating the point of the ability. Noticed especially bad if under improved slow effects.
genuvien
Voice of Archmage Arugal

Postby genuvien » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:08 pm

Charge working as intended? I did not play warrior in vanilla, only from tier4-18. When a mage is Iceblocked, you push charge/intercept. It says 'resisted' as it should, you can't stun them while iceblocked. But your warrior doesn't charge to them. Instead your warrior stands still and your charge/intercept goes on cooldown. Normally you would get a message saying 'i can't do that' or something and stand there and spam charge/intercept for when the iceblock wears off and then it would activate.
RunTheJewels <Hate>
dekciw
Voice of Hogger

Postby dekciw » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:42 pm

Just adding more proof to the charge/intercept bug

https://youtu.be/cv7PeO6RpjU?t=149
https://youtu.be/cv7PeO6RpjU?t=399
Chagga
Voice of Hogger

Postby Chagga » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:13 pm

I reported the charge bug to Judgement a few weeks ago ingame and he acknowledged it, the same goes for every immunity effect. The target is immune so nothing happens but trigger the cooldown.

Theres another bug connected with the shielding effects like pw:s, bop, iceblock etc, I cannot specify exactly when it happens but very often your character decides to stop attacking. It should be easiest and very clear if you try it out on a priest. Anyone else whos noticed this?
Ctfletcher
Voice of Hogger

Postby Ctfletcher » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:58 pm

Yeah auto attack turns off after 5 seconds of dealing no damage. You also drop combat if you're not taking damage in that time-frame. Very noticeable as an undergeared warrior since you constantly have to toggle your auto attack after every hit against mages and priests. Also happens with dodges, parries, and misses, not just absorbs.

Return to “Bug Processing”