The War Effort Reinforcement

Moderators: Admin, Gamemaster, Developer

Muggle
Admin
Admin

The War Effort Reinforcement

Postby Muggle » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:22 pm

Due to our current difficult situation and thanks to many good ideas our community had, we want to implement some changes for the duration of the War Effort. We encourage and welcome new players to give The Rebirth a shot. At the same time we thank our community for its loyality! :thumbsup:

The changes will be applied in two steps:

Part I - 2016-03-24
- Decreased respec costs (divided by factor 20)
- Increased auction timers (multiplied by factor 3)
- Cut required resources for the War Effort by 50%
(resources which are above 50% get redistributed)
- Decreased starting numbers for all BGs (3vs3)
- Unified global chat

Part II - 2016-03-31
- optional increased exp reward for quests (1-5x)

Those changes should for now last until the end of the War Effort, at which point we will evaluate the situation, but they are not planned on being permanent. Exception is the global chat. It will get divided again as soon as we reach a peak population of 400.
Atreyu
Voice of Amnennar the Coldbringer

Re: The War Effort Reinforcement

Postby Atreyu » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:04 pm

brb making 350 accounts
Nick
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Postby Nick » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:41 pm

No faction leaders involvement in war effort mats? I know it's 100% unblizzlike but it's unique and fun and makes our server stand out more from the competition.
Nickje, the hunting cow
FrellDren
Voice of Hogger

Postby FrellDren » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:31 pm

how do i get xp boost
Wyke
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Postby Wyke » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:33 pm

use .questexp 5 for 5x rates or .questexp 2 for 2x, you can check your current rate with just .questexp
FrellDren
Voice of Hogger

Postby FrellDren » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:34 pm

thanks
Numlocker
Voice of Hogger

Postby Numlocker » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:18 am

I would suggest for the optional 1-5 xp rate to be permanent, many players could join the server, if they knew there is a higher quest xp rate available.
I wouldn't be here if there wasn't this optional quest xp rate increase, i don't want to level at 1x rates again, being afraid of the server disappearing into the void.
Photo
Voice of Scarlet Commander Mograine

Postby Photo » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:47 am

Kryphic
Voice of Hogger

Postby Kryphic » Tue May 10, 2016 2:45 am

Everyone will be flooding here from kronos. Its already slowly happening. Please, Please get rid of all the handicapping on this server XP x5 rates etc :mad: :rasp: . Be patient, the server is fixing to get its chance to blow up. Get rid of the HANDICAPS! :thumbdown: I personally can't stand them. I'm sure many others have to feel the same

So many will pass this server up because it claims to be blizzlike and that is not blizz like.

They will be like :gone: The people you do get will just jump ship to the next vanilla server with good script that actually maintains to blizzlike structure. The next server that advertised to be brand ass new with everyone racing to 60 is the winner. Thats why kronos 2 is HUGE and hype city right now. Think about it, obviously a server wipe isn't what this population wants. I don't blame the players. But there is more victory in being patient that handicapping shit. pretty lame

With all the DDosing happing on kronos 2. Players are searching for new places to go. Patience padawan

Thanks for listening

from

a refugee

EDIT: Here is a post a found on Twinstar forum from a player talking about this server. Its short but to the point.

"Go play on The Rebirth or Vanilla Gaming with their f'ed up x5 or x15 xp and bugs, shoo!" This response was to someone that was raging about kronos being down to the recent ddos attacks they are going through. One member said they would wait a lifetime for them. While one member said. "I want you play, you can't provide that. so i will not wait." In a nutshell. So This loyal member says "Go play on The Rebirth or Vanilla Gaming with their f'ed up x5 or x15 xp and bugs, shoo!"

Thats how the others are looking in on this. Just saying. I personally think this server has great potential. Hell the first thing I see when I log into this website is a Ddos protection lol. I'm rooting for this server. I just hope I'm not alone here.
Bazinni
Voice of Mekgineer Thermaplugg

Postby Bazinni » Tue May 10, 2016 3:08 pm

Return to “News”