PLAYER CREATED community events and ideas

Hogger raid? Panda hunt? Here you find what you're looking for!

Moderators: Admin, Gamemaster

Fallenseraph
Voice of Baron Rivendare

PLAYER CREATED community events and ideas

Postby Fallenseraph » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:22 pm

You can be like Variola , Nickje and Hammered too ! Please drop in your two cents here !!!! Add your contribution to this community, my creative mind is burning out !!!

Things we avoid:

- Events that depend on dangerous / permanent mutation of profiles: We will not level up / level down / add gear to player characters during events, I am sorry. Buffs is a case by case thing as most gm buffs vanish on logout.

- Events that end up easing player access to a quest they should really work very hard to get to touch: ( For example, events using a zone that you are supposed to quest and craft to reach )

- Events that somehow can be used to cheat the game (For example an event where a player is put on a state he could take profit of, if he were to dump the event and go do something else while I am busy )

- Anything that generates a big + long display of non blizzlike elements in public zones. I know this rule sort of clashes against the second rule. But no one ever said that being event manager was easy.

- Anything that strays from the TRB core of rules, or even from the spirit of those rules. If i deny an idea, i will usually explain why, but this mainly has to do with rewards.

I wil be eager to hear from you guys. I might throw in an Event Design competition and craft a unique reward for it.

Please call your friends to this thread! Those guys who never log in into the forums, call them here !!!

Lets play TRB!!!!!

FS
Community Events Sub forum: viewforum.php?f=24

Return to “Community Events”