NEW! TRB player characters Artwork Competition.

Hogger raid? Panda hunt? Here you find what you're looking for!

Moderators: Admin, Gamemaster

Portobello
Voice of Hogger

Re: NEW! TRB player characters Artwork Competition.

Postby Portobello » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:30 am

Edit:
Update: Portiobellos latest ratings:

Hammered rating: 8
Donkeyface ratting: 9
Nanoki rating: 10
piiskairmeli: 8
Fap: 7
Tikni: 9
Last edited by Portobello on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Piiskairmeli
Voice of Hogger

Postby Piiskairmeli » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:44 pm

Here we go =)

Hammered: 7
Donkeyface: 8
Nanoki: 9
Attachments
virno.png
virno
virno.png (42.66 KiB) Viewed 2004 times
Last edited by Piiskairmeli on Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Virno
Voice of Archmage Arugal

Postby Virno » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:48 pm

FS EDIT: Per rules, the ratings will be computed once you rate all competitors. - FS

hammered: 7
donkeyface:9
nanoki:8
fap:7
tikni:8
vote 10 for piska, no doubts.
Last edited by Virno on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fallenseraph
Voice of Baron Rivendare

In Nedlol´s honor

Postby Fallenseraph » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Posting this in Ned´s place, a pal i hope to see again someday.

Nedlol´s official ratings:

Hammered: 7
Donkeyface: 10

Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:27 pm

Here's my view on the two options so far:

Hammered: Truly it is your standard Hammered MSpaint masterpiece, the colors of the character are well represented, it has good overall proportions and attention has been paid to some of the details. However, like I said it's your standard Hammered artwork, it's not pushing the boundary too much for me of what he could do and in all honesty I think a better subject matter with a more vibrant color palette would have been a better option. 7/10 from me

Donkeyface: Hmm, I don't know quite how you've done it but I feel you've really captured the essence that is a mage and with a keen eye for detail and with a jovial approach to the subject matter you've really made a piece of art that truly screams "Dalichlord". This piece moves me to my foundation and every time I look at it I find myself sobbing tears of joy. 10/10 good sir! BRAVO!
Community Events Sub forum: viewforum.php?f=24
FapFapFapFapFap
Voice of Hogger

Postby FapFapFapFapFap » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:49 am

I call this piece "Pytteliten in the Gulch"

<3 Fap
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (4.99 KiB) Viewed 1971 times
Zazzerpan
Voice of Mekgineer Thermaplugg

Postby Zazzerpan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:21 pm

Last edited by Zazzerpan on Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tikni
Voice of Hogger

Postby Tikni » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:43 pm

Thanks to Nana's friendly, totally not agressive advertising, I sat my narrow butt down for an hour and decided to participate.
This is the result, enjoy ^^

My terroristic threat about ruling the Rebirth with my balls, captured on this piece of paper.
Gengy
Voice of Mekgineer Thermaplugg

Postby Gengy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:22 am

Pudding stars in Waiting for Domo

I got lazy towards the end, sorry!
rune
Voice of Hogger

TRB player characters Artwork Competition RESULTS!

Postby rune » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:41 am

o/

Hello again Rebirthers !!!!!

It is Feb 1st, and as promised, here are the results for the voting on the artwork submissions.

Just a reminder: The final score formula is (community score + Staff Score / 2 ).

Community Score = (Sum of all valid votes ) / (number of community votes ).

So, on with it !

First, Staff (Me) score:

HAMMERED SUBMISSION: (Donkeyface the lock ) That is a 8, i love the paint effect, but you could have improved my grade by adding something on the hands, like the weapon. Great work !!!! Nice coloring !!!! ( 8 / 10 )

DONKEYFACE SUBMISSION : ( Dalichlord the "frost" mage (???)) ) I love blue, but i had issues discerning this drawing until some other reviewers commented on it. Still i love blue !!!! Please make sure to mail me and explain the joke, tho. ( 7/10 )

NANOKIE SUBMISSION: ( Portobello charcoal style ) Is it really charcoal ?? I think id grade it higher if i could see the eyes. Nice skin coloring. Does Portobello hair color really match the clothing ?? Since Portobello is my number 11 fan, you better portray him/her perfectly !!! xD (7/10)

Piiskairmeli Submission: ( Virno and Minion ) I like it,even if it looks like you added the mustache later and in a hurry XD The coloring sits well !!!!And so many loveable hearts. Is that his staff on his back ??? ( 8 / 10 )

Fapfapfapfap Submisssion: ( Signed, " Pytteliten in the Gulch " ) Whoa man, you never fail to amaze me uh?? Following the "Less is more" philosophy, a true example of mini sized art! mini protagonist, mini screen, mini thumbnail, mini blood spurts ( nice detail on the different colors per race) and of course GIANTIC WEAPON! You knew how to draw attention and where to. ( 8/10 )

Tikni Submission: ( Drawing her own character ) Ball ??? Is that really your character ?? I thought the hair was longer , and from the armor set i recognize the dagger, but my witless self fails to grasp the ball joke. My fault I guess? ( 7/10 )

Gengy submission: ( "Pudding stars in Waiting for Domo" ) I like it, specially the environment. I like this one a lot. Reminds me of the incendossaur caves, i dont know why. Special menttion to the gradient fill over the character. ( 8/10 )

Now, lets account for Community Score:

HAMMERED VOTES: Shanazon 8 Nedlol 7 Spachnib 8 Netlike 8 Nanokie 9 Piiskairmeli 7 Virno 7.

DONKEYFACE VOTES: Shanazon 9 nedlol 10 Spachnib 8 Netlike 5 Nanokie 8 Piiskairmeli 9 Virno 9

NANOKIE VOTES: Shanazon 9 Piiskairmeli 9 Virno 8.

Piiskairmeli votes: Nanokie 8 Virno 10

FAPFAPFAPFAP VOTES: Nanokie 9 Virno 7

TIKNI Votes: Virno 8

Gengy Votes:

Community Score Tally: (reminder from the first page: values will always be rounded up even if lower than x.5 )

HAMMERED: ( 8 + 7 + 8 + 8+ 9 + 7 + 7 ) / 7 = 7.7 (rounding up) = 8.

DONKEYFACE: ( 9 + 10 + 8 + 5 + 8 + 8 + 9 ) / 7 = 8.1 (rounding up) = 9

NANOKIE: ( 9 + 9 + 8 ) /3 = 8.6 (rounding up ) = 9

Piiskairmeli: ( 8 + 10 ) / 2 = 9

FAPFAPFAPFAP: ( 9 + 7) / 2 = 8

TIKNI ( 8 ) / 1 = 8

GENGY: Gengy had no community reviews so far, so hes left to the Staff score only.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FINAL SCORE:

Hammered: Community 8 , Staff 8. (8+8 / 2 ) = 8.

Donkeyface: Community 9, Staff 7. (9 + 7 / 2 ) = 8.

Nanokie: Community 9, Staff 7. (9+7/2) = 8

Piiskairmeli (yes i had to copy and paste the name) Community 9 , Staff 8. ( 9+8 / 2 ) = 8.5 (rounding up) = 9.

FAPFAPFAPFAP: Community 8 , Staff 8. ( 8+8 / 2 ) = 8

Tikni: Commmunity 8, Staff 7. (8+7/2) = 7.5 (rounding up) = 8.

Gengy: Community ( didnt rate, staff decision only) , Staff 8, (8/1) = 8.

WINNERS: All of you, of course !!!!

Score ( using full score to untie )

1st Place: Piiskairmeli (8.5)
2nd Place: Hammered, Donkeyface, Nanokie, Fapfapfapfap, Gengy. (8.0)
3rd Place: Tikni ( 7.5 )

REWARDS:

The real rewards for this event were announced as crafted items made from materials donated by the community, but crafted by staff, hence carrying staff signatures.

However, those items were locked inside Fallenseraph´s bank when all GM accounts were locked, a few days after the announcement of TRB closing.

So, all of you have my thanks for participating, both those who drew and those who just rated or both. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking part on TRB´s very last community event.

But, thanks to Tharodus, who i met today, and to a few people who apparently forgot some things in my mailbox, I shall send some token gifts to those who participated. If they log in the game, they may still receive these items along with TRB community events very last FS reward voucher.

Here we go :

Piiskairmeli http://prnt.sc/e2znns

Hammered: http://prnt.sc/e2zows

Donkeyface: http://prnt.sc/e2zvbi

Nanoki: http://prnt.sc/e2zp64

FAPFAPFAPFAP http://prnt.sc/e2zq5c

Gengy: http://prntscr.com/e2zvxg

Tikni: http://prnt.sc/e2zqq0

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ending words:

Id like to thank again not only those who participated, but also the players who volunteered for faction award agents during the second phase of the community events system:

Yibby (sp??) ,
Peltmiser / Skullmiser,
DrZoidberg (the eternal TRB trivia DJ )
And of course Azshka (the full time veteran horde agent . See you in Skyrim some day! Somehow.....)

Thanks also to the players who insisted on leading , forming and recruiting community event teams, from raids to small groups, and who never gave up on the community events no matter how small and shy they became.

Bradonja
Twobutton
Nickje (Who never ever ever let me give up !)

And a few others.

Thanks to Tabby / GM Wyke. Without Tabby there would be no Rune, no Fallen, no events. Honestly if you look back, you guys might not realize, but without Wyke we all wouldnt have lasted this far. Those who need to know why, they already know why.

Thanks to Master Moff and to The Queen. Sorry i wasnt a patient student. My bad !!! ;P

Thanks to Judgement for letting me borrow his personal space and never charge me rent !!!!

Thanks to Steyer for helping me level back when the days were really* tough !!!!! Also thanks to Steyr AND Zaakyr for letting me borrow a towel to wear on that day when i got famous for dumping all those t2 epics on Booty bays dock....

Thanks to Hests! And to the Silver Hand ! And thanks to my third guild, Myth! And thanks to the Murloc Holmes , both for that epic battle we fought in Blasted lands, and later for taking my hordie in! And finally thanks to Renascentia ! "RENA TO THE RESCUE" !!!

Ok let me get serious now. 100 % serious mode.

Id like to thank everyone who gave input, from ideas to criticism, to the community events system. Wherever you guys go, I want you all to remember that, even if you cant transfer everything you achieved from TRB to other servers, there are things that you will transfer even if you start anew from level 1,even if you start a brand new server, and even if you quit playing wow. I want you guys to remember the bonds.
The items and the reputation gauges lost were bits and bytes, but when I see players here hurting for their guilds, recognizing each other in different servers, or even trying to get their friends to move together regardless of how good they were at the game , I am convinced that our work was not wasted and that we are leaving more than just source code for the future of private servers.
The next time you feel like fighting another player because of a purple loot roll, remember, those are just bits and bytes.

And thats it folks! Thank you for participating! let no one say that Fallen did not keep his word.

Have fun and stay classy !!!

ooh and Hail to the Queen !!!!!

\o !

Signed,

Not Fallen

PS: Azshara Crater WILL happen... Someday, somewhere.
SpectraQWERTY
Voice of Scarlet Commander Mograine

Postby SpectraQWERTY » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:36 pm

Forgeting about me and the hours of roleplay and fun we had rune? Ehh u slacker! Not even mentioning maisha and how u and bradonja convinced me that the furbolg raid actually exists!

Anyways thank u for all the other kind words and the time u spent as the event manager. It's time for me to say goodbye to WoW for now, with only slight hope i see TR and my char alive again, Maisha and all of my other chars, as it of now stands are gonna die with the plug being, well plugged out. My pc is currently being repaired so idk if i'll be there on the last day, but i hope i could so i have my last fun w u guys and talk about the stories of old age and glory on TR.
- your Maisha
"Moon shines upon the guilty, and the innocent alike."

Return to “Community Events”