(Weekly Event) WANTED: Tercius

Hogger raid? Panda hunt? Here you find what you're looking for!

Moderators: Admin, Gamemaster

Fallenseraph
Voice of Baron Rivendare

(Weekly Event) WANTED: Tercius

Postby Fallenseraph » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:57 pm

Okay I finally seem yo have forum access back. Sorry this post is late. I will extend this weekly event deadline till one week from now - Sunday this time (Server time)

The event format was changed to weekly ( its deadline usually spans from one Friday Marathon to the next, in order to allow bounties on currently offline players. This time, due to technical issues, we will announce the deadline this Sunday ) and the event became fully player supported. It means the event is now played upon request, but never more than one bounty at the same time.

The event now supplies rewards given traditionally (event voucher to be redeemed at agent) and also a reward deposited as a WAGER / PAYMENT by the contractor of the bounty, and optional* wagers from the bounty hunters themselves (Which I will refer to as "The gold Pot") . The contractors identity shall remain anonymous. (But you can guess it is someone mad at the bounty

The Bounty:

For demonic crimes against the Alliance community and the Panda race

WANTED: (dead or deadier, or something worse. Not alive ! )

Tercius. ( Horde, Last "seen" as a Male Undead Rogue lvl 60, WELL ARMED and dangerous, last seen in Winterpring. )

DEADLINE: One week (Deadline expires on next Sunday, 7:30 PM Server Time. )

CLAIMING THE BOUNTY:

* If you are an alliance bounty hunter:

0. only the first kill will be rewarded. This is a pvp server game event, not player harassment.

1. You must be within the fair scope of the bounty. (if your SS shows that the bounty was GRAY level to you, snatched kill, or taken during a BG, or a party gank, you will not qualify for reward and your SS will be ignored. )

2. Post your SS proving the slaying of the bounty here, or send the hosted link to GM Fallenseraph. (via online whisper or game mail). Your SS will be verified/investigated/challenged, and, if legit, you will be announced winner.

3. On the end of the Deadline, If no Kill claim was made and verified as legit, the event will be forfeit. This is to prevent victories by Inactivity.

* If you are the bounty:

1. Try to take Screenshots of people within your level range who come after you and failed (Aka, you killed them instead). To prove that you were being HUNTED, I will want your SS to show the start of your combat log, and a different one showing that you slew your pursuer.

2. At the end of the deadline (It will be announced at end of next Sunday), if NO ONE eligible could claim the bounty on your head, show to the GM that you claimed at least one of the hunters. And you will have won.

3. If at deadline you also didn't catch people in your level range hunting you, No one won and the event is forfeit. This is to prevent victories by inactivity.

REWARDS:

EVENT SUPPORTED REWARDS: One Bounty Hunter event Award Voucher, to be redeemed for a prize to the Agent of your faction ( named in the voucher )

PLAYER SPONSORED REWARDS:

The contractor of the bounty was also made to deposit the following, as a reward/payment to the event victor: (Based on their level and Class / prof skills) : Payment to the gold pot in the amount of 10 gold, to start the gold pot..

Other than that, players may optionally register* to the event by sending their agent (Drzoidberg this week) game mail with subject "Bounty Hunt " and 10 g attached. Your mails will be kept in the mailbox, and returned if there is not a winner. If there is a winner, he will receive the pooled amount of all gold pot mails sent. If the Bounty somehow scores the reward (Remember, he cant just hide to score, he must actually be attacked and win, so he must show face), then we will transfer the pooled amount to the bounty by using the appropriate player measures.

To know the current ammount of gold in the Bounty Gold Pot, please msg Drzoidberg. I don't plan on peeking into his mail box to check unless i really have to ! He is a volunteer agent, don't forget to thank him !

The rewards are already deposited, and will be transferred directly to the Bounty Hunter in case of a successful kill, or to the Bounty in case they revert the hunt.

If you have any concerns, complaints or doubts, please msg or mail FallenSeraph in game, or leave a msg here.

Have Fun

FS
Community Events Sub forum: viewforum.php?f=24
Shanazon
Voice of Princess Theradras

Re: (Weekly Event) WANTED: Tercius

Postby Shanazon » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:27 pm

Of course...it has to be Terc...the one toon that is nigh unkillable for me. Damn it. Can I just kill Battlecry instead?
Fallenseraph
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Postby Fallenseraph » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:10 pm

Shanazon

Postby Shanazon » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:10 am

And for the record, I'm not the one who put out the contract...even though if I had 10g, I totally would!
GnomePriest
Voice of Archmage Arugal

Postby GnomePriest » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:32 am

Fallenseraph
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Postby Fallenseraph » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:31 am

tercius
Voice of Hogger

Postby tercius » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:03 am

Fallenseraph
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Postby Fallenseraph » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:09 am

Gnome priest SS was taken during a joint atack during a battleground match.

Invalid. You must 1x1 the bounty on the world map.

On with the game! You still have one week to try claiming the bounty .

Ty for participating!
GnomePriest
Voice of Archmage Arugal

Postby GnomePriest » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:18 am

Betsy

Postby Betsy » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:56 am

GnoemBantz pew pew

Return to “Community Events”