New To Server

Need a guild? Want to talk about yours? This is the place.

Moderators: Admin, Gamemaster

Aremdor
Voice of Hogger

New To Server

Postby Aremdor » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:16 pm

Greetings fellow Adventurers,

I am new to the server haven't played at all since another server I use to play on was shut down. Before that i played on the feenix project and before that the old wow-one servers so I do have a decent amount of experience with vanilla WoW and really enjoy the game. I was just reading through some posts, all though some of them are fairly old at this point. It seemed like more horde players are needed or just players in general. I like the idea of horde because I have always played alliance right up untill i quit retail in Cata might feel like a whole new game in some aspect this way. I was just wondering if there are any horde leveling guilds out there and how difficult it is to find groups for lower level dungeons ?

Edit: Rolled and undead lock name in game is Aremdor
Fallenseraph
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Re: New To Server

Postby Fallenseraph » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:56 am

Hello and welcome to the server! All horde guilds are accepting levelers at the moment but it would be unfair of me to cite names, or in any specific order. As for dungeons, we like keeping alts to help filling those parties, so all you have to do is to shout out and keep shouting. Even if you can not find a full low level party, any veteran will be happy to run you trough. Make sure to /join GLOBAL** when you log in for the global chat. See you in game!

Have fun

FS

(PS: And so what if i made one and tell them to /join global??? You guys are just jelly :P )
Last edited by Fallenseraph on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Community Events Sub forum: viewforum.php?f=24
Aremdor
Voice of Hogger

Postby Aremdor » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:53 am

Greetings thanks for the reply and the info I actually had a few nice people message me in game got into a guild called <Hate>, was hoping to have more time to play today but no such luck looking forward to getting back to it was really enjoying the undead quest,zones and lore so far even though im only level 9. I always wanted to play undead something about a gnome warlock just never felt right to me.
Nick
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Postby Nick » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:02 pm

Nickje, the hunting cow
Wyke
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Postby Wyke » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:01 pm

Welcome to The Rebirth, hope you enjoy your time here and make some new friends/enemies. Look forward to seeing you in game.

I think Fallen made a mistake, /join global if you havent already... and just for nickje .gm factionchat 0 :lol5:
Fallenseraph
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Postby Fallenseraph » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:41 pm

Community Events Sub forum: viewforum.php?f=24

Return to “Looking for Guild”