Endestroy - NE Warrior - New!

Need a guild? Want to talk about yours? This is the place.

Moderators: Admin, Gamemaster

VinceJ25
Voice of Hogger

Endestroy - NE Warrior - New!

Postby VinceJ25 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Hello everyone!

I am brand new to the server and am only level 6. I plan on being a tank as that's what I was when I played WoW back in the good old days.

I have tanking XP as I have done months of clears though MC, ZG, AQ20 and BWL. My old guild was only able to down Twin Emps once, so that's my progression in AQ40. I would say that my main highlight was grinding for and actually getting the book to drop for the Quel Serrar (spelling may be butchered). At the time there were only a few of us that had one.

I am not sure of the pop on this server so I am looking for any guild at this point as I know getting to know the community is what I want to focus on right now. Once I get close to 60 I can worry about prepping for raids. =)

Well I just wanted to say hi and I hope to group up for some dungeon runs sometime soon!

FYI I am EST in the US so I usually play nights and weekends.
Nick
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Re: Endestroy - NE Warrior - New!

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:30 pm

Welcome to Rebirth! I'm not 100% sure how the raiding scene for US allies is atm, you should check with some people so you know what to expect and won't be disappointed once you hit 60. GL!
Nickje, the hunting cow
SpectraQWERTY
Voice of Scarlet Commander Mograine

Postby SpectraQWERTY » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:44 pm

The only alliance US guild atm is Blood ravens afaik, and they are partially EU aswell. Usually all tank spots are taken as this server has AN ABUNDANCE of warriors. My honest suggestion to you would be to reroll a warlock cause u will actually get a spot instead of being a warrior,especially prot + getting gear is far cheaper ( LH helm and TL cost is around 800-1600 gold considering the mats while bloodvine only 300) . THis is a suggestion from a T2 geared semi expirienced tank warrior who cant get a raid spot even with close to BIS fury gear and the will to nightfall bosses / respec. Tanks are needed for the low level brackets, a little bit less than heals, but u can tank them w hybrid specs / arms.

TLDR. DONT ROLL A WARRIOR, UR JUST IN A WORLD OF PAIN (Unless u find a healbot friend while leveling)
"Moon shines upon the guilty, and the innocent alike."
Nick
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:03 pm

Uhm I don't want to "steal" you from the ally side, but horde could definitely use some tanks, especially experienced ones. Both guilds Hate and Murlocs raid together at EU/US friendly times. Hit me up if you're interested!
Nickje, the hunting cow
VinceJ25
Voice of Hogger

Postby VinceJ25 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:38 pm

Fallenseraph
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Postby Fallenseraph » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:08 am

Welcome to the server, Vince! Please enjoy TR in any way you want to !

Check the community Events sub forum when you have time. ( viewforum.php?f=24 )

Have Fun

FS
Community Events Sub forum: viewforum.php?f=24

Return to “Looking for Guild”