<Renascentia> Alliance Guild for casual play and levelling

Need a guild? Want to talk about yours? This is the place.

Moderators: Admin, Gamemaster

Dethands
Voice of Hogger

Re: <Renascentia> Alliance Guild for casual play and levelling

Postby Dethands » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:30 am

I would be very interested in joining the guild if you guys would have me. I played from Launch all the way up to MoP and stopped for a bit. Only started a few days ago but plan on leveling quick and have lots of experience with pvp and pve "raids,instances,quests ect" my main characters name is Dethands, please reply or send me an invite in game if interested, if not then the best of luck to you guys anyways.
Renascentia
Voice of Princess Theradras

Postby Renascentia » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:04 pm

Hi there, thanks for the interest. Any of our officers can invite you to the guild, or you can drop me a mail in game Tabby is my main character. Other officers include Steyr, Maisha, Runewalsh, Sebella, Smultron and a few more. We can certainly get you in guild to see how you enjoy it. Welcome to The Rebirth.
Wbweather
Voice of Hogger

Postby Wbweather » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:00 pm

Hey. I think I would like to join. Will try to look someone up in game. Looking forward to having a guild again. Not as much fun soloing everything.
Trollhammern
Voice of Hogger

Postby Trollhammern » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:20 pm

I am looking to Join this guild, My In game name is the same as my forum name, I'm a Dwarf paladin at level 9 so far but gaining stride fast due to experience in the Retail vanilla wow. 12 year wow veteran.

Return to “Looking for Guild”