Complete newbie looking for friendly guild

Need a guild? Want to talk about yours? This is the place.

Moderators: Admin, Gamemaster

Jutopa
Voice of Hogger

Complete newbie looking for friendly guild

Postby Jutopa » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:54 am

Hi guys! It's the second time I join a wow server so I really don't know much about the game and how to play it properly. I'd love to learn though so it would be great if I could count with a casual-friendly guild with people to ask stupid questions, getting tips from, leveling up, gearing, etc. I'm a lone wolf in games but if there's a game to play solo its NOT this one haha.

So yeah! I'd love to join any friendly guild that welcomes noobs like me who want to learn and basically have a good time with you guys. Currently I have an undead warlock that i'd like to use but I can always create a new char if necessary.

See you guys :D
CaesarCat
Voice of Archmage Arugal

Re: Complete newbie looking for friendly guild

Postby CaesarCat » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:33 pm

Since you like to solo, suggest creating two game accounts and two boxing. Make a dps and healer character. With that you'll be able to solo most all non dungeon quests to 60.
Fallenseraph
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Postby Fallenseraph » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:29 pm

Hello Jutopa, and welcome to TR!

Please type /join global in game to listen in to the global channel. You will be able to reply in the channel as soon as you hit level 10 ( keep questing, that's the key !), but you can whisper people you see in the channel by clicking their names.
I suggest you do that to joinrebirth (Alliance) or joinreburth (Horde) if you see them, and if you are interested in a community supported starter pack.

I totally understand the wish to play proper and to meet team mates. By listening to global channel, you will eventually see guild ads from the local guilds, there is actually a casual leveling guild that is getting really popular these days and even began doing endgame raids.

You can always hit veterans up for help. Most players will be happy to give you a hand with their alt characters, or even with their mains if you don't mind.

Have fun !!!!

FS
Community Events Sub forum: viewforum.php?f=24
Vier
Voice of Mekgineer Thermaplugg

Postby Vier » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:32 pm

Murloc Holmes is always friendly and willing to help out on hordeside.
.-.-.-

-Viertzen
Nick
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Postby Nick » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:06 pm

<Hate> is also very friendly despite the name suggesting the opposite :mrgreen:
Nickje, the hunting cow

Return to “Looking for Guild”