WSG Terrain Exploits

A place of discussion for those engaging in PvP across Rebirth.

Moderators: Admin, Gamemaster

ctl
Voice of Hogger

WSG Terrain Exploits

Postby ctl » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:58 am

Just wondering if Pappap's blatant WSG terrain exploits are legal, glitching into the fountain, etc. I know i'm not the only person who's seen this guy doing sketchy things. Just wondering the server stance on this.
Cavader
Voice of Hogger

Re: WSG Terrain Exploits

Postby Cavader » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:29 am

The only one that I consider alarming is how he can just walk inside one of the tree stumps/logs (whatever that is, the tree thingies) in the middle of the map.
That happened a couple of times.
Betsy
Voice of Princess Theradras

Postby Betsy » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:43 am

Lads please we're keeping a map of screenshots of you shits cheating and cheezing constantly, theres been a few threads about it but nothing was done. Same with the constant alt popping of every single BG and being 1, 2 up every game, since thats the only way to win a game supposedly.

The "exploit" here in question is Pappap jumping on the glaive thrower at the GY. Juping on the glaive thrower. Alls you have to do is jump on the box and then on the machine, it's a two jump process and is totally achieveable if you aren't a complete moron, which most of you lads sadly are. How about Studalert (and now Lunkalarm) actually exploiting your base by jumping on the fucking roof, where no one can actually touch him? By glitching the wall behind the little water wheel? You lads crying cause someone on the alliance jumped on a fully accessible glaive thrower?

http://imgur.com/EvCmtcZ
http://imgur.com/4ugxsrD

You all wrecking games by cheating, ms glitching, playing fucking teams of 4 locks, 4 rogues or 4 frost mages (cause lord knows Monroe the only player on this server that can effectively mage, everyone else had to respecc after you found out you can't 3 button play BW) every single game, have shits like Amaterasu pop swiftness pots, FAPS and MChelmets even though hes full r14 gear with two other r14 dudes in the team, against a group of green/blue geared alliance people, yeah you're making pvp straight up cancer. But as long as you can get your fucking participation trophy I guess it's okay, you retarded autist.

Then I get whispers everyday from newly made level1 paladins asking me why the alliance wont que. We've been giving you straight up games every single day from 6-12 ST every fucking day for the last 3 months. In these 3 months I've had one up on me in wsg about 80% of the time. If you lads want to actually play how about talking to your high warlords about how much of a shit player you are if you actually only get your kicks from playing people in greens, one warrior in r13 and one hunter in r10. You are the pinnacle of shit (Amaterasu). I won't even waste a minute of my time discussing cheesers like Lyja, Dogzilla/Murg/Lac, Chimpon/Engineer/Vitoly, basically respeccing to the flavor of the month after seeing none of these players can pull of an acutal pvp spec. Playing 4 frost mages every game is such fun. This is one of the main reasons I'm personally against the lowered respec costs.

Yesteday Mak got banned after three weeks of literally fucking yelling on people to look into this (we have allinall 8 tickets open for well over 2 month), because he dared to take it upon himself to even out the numbers in AB. As per usual the altpop (which funnily enough happens even when you have the high shitlords in your team) left the imbalance on the horde side, with yet again one up (12v13). The lad flipped out and qued with Mak on alliance and his alt on horde, gets in, puts the horde alt on afk (making it a 13v13+1afk), gets a one week ban, no explanation, no discussion, nothing done about the same BG which got him banned getting fucking cheesed by your side.

My point here is: You lads are a crying cheating bunch of triggered babies and have actually gotten the shit you deserved. The amount of queing people on the alliance will drop severely in about a half month. I have opened up several tickets pertaining to the r0 bug (players gettng full honor on each kill - effectively screwing up whoever needs st1 this week), have 432mb worth of WSG and AB screenshots, play against full teams (or 10v11WSG 60% of the time), play every day all day queing and organizing games (which you shits get to play) agains people abusing the terrain and game mechanics (95% of the people are out of range 90% of the time, even when you're standing literally on top of them), lagging, rubberbanding, cheating shits.

You have a group of people who can't press space properly and a GM that clearly biased towards horde. Good cry.

2 more weeks then I'm only seeing your ugly mugs in my premades which will feature all the r14 dudes the alliance has collected over the years. Then I'll be posting a "Horde pls que WSG lel omg u so bad" topic and we can take the discussion forward.

EDITS are spelling and shit.
Last edited by Betsy on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Enthrall

Postby Enthrall » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:09 pm

Good god that rant rofl
Betsy

Postby Betsy » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:13 pm

Yeah man the grind weighs heavily and the Mak ban was the unfortunate straw that broke the camel's back.

The r0 bug not getting fixed after over a year of people crying over it doesn't help either. It's all cool until you find yourself above r10 where you have to actually grind it out, that's when all these shit bugs and exploits get to you. I sincerely hope I'd started the grind a year ago.

Peace
Last edited by Betsy on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poj
Voice of Scarlet Commander Mograine

Postby poj » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:16 pm

Betsy

Postby Betsy » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:19 pm

Last edited by Betsy on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bikeflexxer

Postby bikeflexxer » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:30 pm

Betsy rant always +1
poj

Postby poj » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:15 pm

Betsy

Postby Betsy » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:43 pm

And I've explained the two jumps needed to get on the catapult. Same with the stump in the middle of the map.

Are you being dense on purpose or just retarded? Provide an actual argument and we'll discuss this further.

"Doubled down on being a victim" what are you on mang, we've been running and winning games for you for 3 month, despite all this, are you having a hard time coming up with ever more retarded arguments or is this just the natural way of the monkey?

Return to “PvP”