AFK in BGs

A place of discussion for those engaging in PvP across Rebirth.

Moderators: Admin, Gamemaster

rabs
Voice of Archmage Arugal

Re: AFK in BGs

Postby rabs » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:08 pm

I don't know who accused Tkiller of alt popping, but I seriously doubt that's happening on his part. That's just some straight up racial profiling. Tkiller and Lyja have been playing BGs long before the alt popping phenom occurred and I doubt they had time to level alts to pop cause they are in BGs all day. The horde/ally alt thing happened only when Navymoon + Hihihi and Fans + Nuzhan started queueing. I know there was a horde guild <Wow> where all the Chinabros started from, but these alt poppers aren't currently guilded with TK afaik.
snowstormer
Voice of Archmage Arugal

Postby snowstormer » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:48 pm

<Untainted>
Arakan
Voice of Mekgineer Thermaplugg

Postby Arakan » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:54 pm

Last edited by Arakan on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Twobutton
Voice of Amnennar the Coldbringer

Postby Twobutton » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:57 pm

This has gotten way out of hand. Rebirth needs to make an example out of these players and drop the banhammer asap, even if it's only for a week to fuck up their pvp grind. They clearly control the queue at specific hours giving them a huge and unfair advantage over other pvpers and if nothing is done they are gonna hit r14 in a few weeks.
kawklee
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Postby kawklee » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:37 pm

Vier

Postby Vier » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:42 pm

I mean, theyre from china, they got the gold farming thing down pat- so they can afford them boes.

;)
.-.-.-

-Viertzen
Fapfapfap
Voice of Hogger

Postby Fapfapfap » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:19 am

I've pretty much given up on PVP ranking at this point and to that end BG PVP on RB in general.

It is literally impossible to compete vs the alt BG popping machine. Something has to be done, GM's get in there and monitor it and stop it before whatever PVP there was is totally killed.

It's a shame, we were just starting to have some more evenly balanced contests too with some good BG's....
Arakan

Postby Arakan » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:55 am

Laopiaopiao was renamed to Colorfulfish. Isn't a GM needed for renaming characters? Like this guy has been ruining BG's for over three weeks and you can rename one of his characters but not discipline him??

I mean is this not obvious they are the same person or couple people boxing them?:

Vier

Postby Vier » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:22 am

One char has been confirmed frozen, but I can't really understand if its legit or not.

Tkiller claims that he uses it for making food/water and sits afk a lot, but doesnt do bgs?
.-.-.-

-Viertzen
Vier

Postby Vier » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:23 am

TKiller is now banned. He wants to know why , he can't access the forums because hes located in China
.-.-.-

-Viertzen

Return to “PvP”